Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More Chinese Pictures



See story below....I thought with so many people snapping photos there would be quite a few online, but....none!  (That I can find.)  So here are my own photos, the indoor ones a bit blurry as I did not have a flash.   I suppose the outside will still look like this.







This is to the right of the entrance.  






And this column borders the street.





If you've ever been there, you probably remember walking down a steep stairway to get to the bathroom, which is of course mostly red, like the rest of the place.






This fuzzy picture shows the private balcony to the left of the projection booth.  






And here is everyone milling around after the movie was over, taking endless amounts of pictures.  Just think: 15-20 years ago nobody would have done this, or could have.  

I wonder what they will do with the huge curtain.  They are supposedly going to make a replica to cover the new screen.  Maybe they could upholster the new chairs with the old curtain!