Monday, August 13, 2012

Clouds

































For many years, people submitted cloud photos to me which were put online.  It was sort of a fall tradition.

Well, since fall is coming up, and since some cool cumulonimbus clouds have been around lately,  I am reinstituting the Cloud Spotters Club.

The way it works is simple.  If you see a cloud, you take a picture of it.  You then email it to me and I will put it on the Cloud Spotters Page.  (On the sidebar.)  In your email you can say where you took the picture, what kind of cloud you think it is, etc.  I will not reveal who you are (unless you ask me to!)

This will take the place of the mural page for awhile.

So start hunting for clouds.  I will get us started with these big cumulonimbus clouds I took from Santa Monica today.